Dr. Angela Giampaolo is a family practitioner practicing in Dulce, NM. Dr. Giampaolo specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Giampaolo possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Ms. Angela Giampaolo M.D.'s Practice location
Dulce, NM 87528Get Direction
PUEBLO, CO 81004Get Direction
Ms. Angela Giampaolo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giampaolo
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Ms. Jennifer lea Lea Claycomb MD500 North Mundo Dulce NM 87528
- Dr. Bichson Pham D.O.500 North Mundo Dulce NM 87528
- Dr. Raquel Irene Cisneros M.D.500 N. MUNDO DR. DULCE NM 87528
- Dr. Steven Paul Gross M.D.12000 Stone Lake Road Dulce NM 87528
- Dr. Capri Mara Fillmore MD12000 Stone Lake Rd Dulce NM 87528
- Dr. Kristin L Graziano DO, MPH167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045