Dr. Sarada Reddy practices Radiation Oncology in Maywood, IL. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Reddy specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Andhra Medical College, Univ of Health Sciences MD 1966
Andhra University, Andhra Med Coll, Visakhapatnam, India
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Sarada Reddy MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Dr. Sarada Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Dean Joseph Conterato MD200 N Berteau Ave Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Dennis L. Galinsky MD2900 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Stanley Liauw MD5758 S Maryland Ave # Mc9006 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Matthew Koshy MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Edward Melian MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Santosh V Yajnik M.D.901 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657