Dr. Puraj Patel is a vascular surgeon practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Patel specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Patel diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Puraj Pravinchandra Patel DO's Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Madison Heights, MI 48071Get Direction
WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI 48322Get Direction
Dr. Puraj Pravinchandra Patel DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Shahab Toursavadkohi M.D.1350 W Bethune St Detroit Michigan 48202-2600
- Dr. Bipinchandra Patel D.O.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Thomas S Siegel M.D.18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Otto William Brown MD31700 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Chris Paul Liakonis DO18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Bruce C Washington MD18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124