Dr. Brian Edlow practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Edlow studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2007
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Advanced neuroimaging in traumatic brain injury.
- Q-space truncation and sampling in diffusion spectrum imaging.
- Bringing posttraumatic sleep-wake disorders out of the dark.
- Reverse Locked-In Syndrome.
- The Brainstem in Emotion: A Review.
- Revisiting Grade 3 Diffuse Axonal Injury: Not All Brainstem Microbleeds are Prognostically Equal.
- Teaching Neuro: Traumatic blown pupil without herniation.
- Emergency Neurological Life Support: Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Brian Lewis Edlow MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Brian Lewis Edlow MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 15-State Bicycle Journey Helps Raise Money and Awareness for Muscular Dystrophy
To raise awareness and funding for muscular dystrophy, a 4,200 mile bike ride was organized that started in Seattle, Washington and ended at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, with a total of 15 states being crossed by the end. The event consisted of roughly 12 cyclists, and was made...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120