Dr. Christopher Michael Kidd M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1200 N State St Gnh 3900 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Christopher Kidd is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kidd specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kidd tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Christopher Michael Kidd M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Michael Kidd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kidd
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Bal Rajagopalan MD9033 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Hooman M. Melamed M.D.13160 Mindanao Way Marina Del Rey California 90292