Mr. Mike Franz Janicek MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology10197 N 92nd St Suite 101 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Dr. Mike Janicek is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Janicek specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Janicek can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Janicek can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Epidemiology and biology of cervical cancer.
- Critical care issues in cervical cancer management.
- Cervical cancer: prevention, diagnosis, and therapeutics.
- Pilot study of the prospective identification of changes in cognitive function during chemotherapy treatment for advanced ovarian cancer.
- Malondialdehyde precursors in gamma-irradiated DNA, deoxynucleotides and deoxynucleosides.
- The National Cancer Data Base report on ovarian cancer. American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the American Cancer Society.
- Phoenix Super Doctors 2012
- University of Miami- Sylvester Cancer Center
- (Obstetrics & Gynecology), UNIVERSITY MIAMI HOSPITAL & CLINIC, MIAMI, FL 1993
Mr. Mike Franz Janicek MD's Practice location
Mr. Mike Franz Janicek MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janicek
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Linda Ivana Sodoma D.O.4001 E Baseline Rd Gilbert Arizona 85234
- Eugenia G. Politis 85032
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Mandeep K. Kingra2545 West Frys Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201