Dr. John Shroyer is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Shroyer specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Shroyer is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Shroyer are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- Reconstruction of the severely atrophic edentulous mandible by means of autogenous bone grafts and simultaneous placement of osseointegrated implants.
- The use of a subperiosteal tissue expander in rib reconstruction of an atrophic mandible.
- Lymphocytic adenohypophysitis: clinical, radiological, and magnetic resonance imaging characterization.
Dr. John V Shroyer DDS PA's Practice location
Dr. John V Shroyer DDS PA's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Paul Edward Menton D.D.S.847 W Mitchell St. Arlington TX 76013
- Dr. Charles Richard Payerle DDS MD12001 South Fwy Burleson TX 76028
- Dr. William J Starck DDS1850 Keller Pkwy Keller TX 76248
- Douglas Philip Sinn DDS5824 W Plano Pkwy Plano TX 75093
- Howard F Cooke DMD MS7988 W Virginia Drive Dallas TX 75237
- Dr. Phil Joe Kim DDS2246 Jacksboro Hwy Fort Worth TX 76114