Dr. Katherine Hoyer is a family practitioner practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Hoyer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hoyer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1989
Med College Of Wisconsin 1989
Medical College of Wisconsin 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Strep Throat
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Katherine M Hoyer MD's Practice location
Dr. Katherine M Hoyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoyer
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Dr. Suresh K Misra MD3267 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.N112w17975 Mequon Rd Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Andrew Knoernschild M.D.W168n11237 Western Ave Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Steven J Vacek MDWaukesha Family Practice Center Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Timothy George Buchanan MD14555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Dr. Nazih Botros MD6901 W Edgerton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220