Dr. Trudy Bond is a psychologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Bond specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bond evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bond because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Trudy Bond ED.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43606Get Direction
Dr. Trudy Bond ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Dr. Mary Ellen Haines PH.D.3065 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Lawrence J. Johnson PH.D.4149 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Nicholas Hakeos LLP1192 Oakmont Dr Temperance MI 48182
- Dr. Grace Carol Bell PH.D.4251 Appomattox Dr Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Kimberly Burkhart PHD3130 Glendale Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Carol A Loeffler PHD3454 Oak Alley Court Toledo OH 43606