Dr. Herbert Murray Todd MD
Neurologist | Neurology50 East Sample Road Suite 200 Pompano Beach FL, 33064
Dr. Herbert Todd practices Neuropathology in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Todd studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1966
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Memory Loss
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Herbert Murray Todd MD's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33064Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Murray Todd MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Todd
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- How Is Stroke Diagnosed?
A stroke is often diagnosed by conducting physical examination tests and studying brain images produced during scans. Your doctor will try to find all the information regarding the symptoms of stroke. In addition, the doctor will carry out a number of tests to ascertain if you have a stroke. The...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- Dr. Bruce D. Barton M.D.9980 North Central Park Blvd Boca Raton Florida 33428
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235
- Dr. Thomas C. Hammond MD50 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Nils H. Mueller-kronast M.D.5162 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33484
- Dr. Edward H Kaplan M.D.2900 N Military Trl Boca Raton FL 33431