Dr. Marc T. Adams M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology360 Bard Ave Staten Island NY, 10310
Dr. Marc Adams practices Radiation Oncology in Staten Island, NY. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Adams specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1985
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Radiation Oncology
- St Barnabas Medical Center Program
Dr. Marc T. Adams M.D.'s Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10310Get Direction
Dr. Marc T. Adams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Sophia Edwards Bennett MD, PH.D4708 OLEANDER DR MYRTLE BEACH SC 29577
- Dr. Joshua N. Halpern MD121 Delcalb Avenue Brooklyn New York 11201
- Richard J. Stabile33 Overlook Road Summit New Jersey 7901
- Dr. Gordon Guo M.D.535 Barnhill Drive Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kaled M Alektiar MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Timothy An-thy Chan MD, PHD1275 York Ave New York NY 10065