Dr. Christopher Wine is a Dentist practicing in Wheeling, WV. Dr. Wine specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Christopher Heath Wine DDS, MS's Practice location
Wheeling, WV 26003Get Direction
OKATIE, SC 29909Get Direction
Okatie, SC 29909Get Direction
Bluffton, SC 29910Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Heath Wine DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Robert Allen Doyle DMD317 North Zane Hwy. Martins Ferry OH 43935
- Dr. John A. Basil Other1703 Commerce St Wellsburg WV 26070
- Ricardo Dean Zambito D.D.S.1201 Mount De Chantal Rd Wheeling WV 26003
- Dr. Charles Wylie DDS1589 Wheeling Ave Glen Dale WV 26038
- Dr. John Nauman Kramer DDS9 North 4th Street Martins Ferry OH 43935
- Dr. John George Kramer DDS9 North 4th Street Martins Ferry OH 43935