Dr. David Weston is a psychologist practicing in White Plains, NY. Dr. Weston specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Weston evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Weston because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Atmosphere. Plant respiration in a warmer world.
- Inhibition and acclimation of C(3) photosynthesis to moderate heat: a perspective from thermally contrasting genotypes of Acer rubrum (red maple).
- Connecting genes, coexpression modules, and molecular signatures to environmental stress phenotypes in plants.
- The F-box gene family is expanded in herbaceous annual plants relative to woody perennial plants.
- Involvement of Arabidopsis RACK1 in protein translation and its regulation by abscisic acid.
- Comparative physiology and transcriptional networks underlying the heat shock response in Populus trichocarpa, Arabidopsis thaliana and Glycine max.
- Abscisic acid receptors: past, present and future.
- Characterization of Rubisco activase from thermally contrasting genotypes of Acer rubrum (Aceraceae).
- From systems biology to photosynthesis and whole-plant physiology: a conceptual model for integrating multi-scale networks.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens induces strain-dependent and strain-independent host plant responses in defense networks, primary metabolism, photosynthesis, and fitness.
- Modeling the molecular and climatic controls on flowering.
- Analysis of spatial point patterns in nuclear biology.
- Initial characterization of shade avoidance response suggests functional
- Evolutionary analyses of non-family genes in plants.
- A dual role of strigolactones in phosphate acquisition and utilization in plants.
Dr. David Jeffrey Weston PHD's Practice location
White Plains, NY 10601Get Direction
Dr. David Jeffrey Weston PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468
- Mindy Barbara Atkin333 Glen Head Road Glen Head New York 11545
- Dr. Harry Wells Fogarty PH.D.305 W 107th St New York New York 10025