Dr. Vasudeva Desai is an internist practicing in Rancho Cordova, CA. Dr. Desai specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Desai provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1969
Osmania Medical College, Ntr University of Health Sciences,Hyderabad, India Medical
Osmania Medical College 1971
- General Care, Psychiatry
- High Cholesterol
- Torn Meniscus
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Internal Medicine; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine; Kenmore Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Beaumont Hospitals
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Vasudeva Desai M.D.'s Practice location
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vasudeva Desai M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vasudeva Desai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Dr. Manjula Bobbala M.D2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Mohammad N Alocozy MD87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Rashida Bokhari M.D1924 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95834
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.6 Woodland Road Saint Helena CA 94574