Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Eric Haugen, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently treats patients in Des moines, Iowa. Dr. Haugen graduated with a medical degree from University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1993
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Nephrology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Central Ia Health Sys/Ia Methodi
- Blank Children's Hospital
Dr. Eric D Haugen MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Eric D Haugen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant Street Des Moines Iowa 50309
- Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Balasubramanyan Napa MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Erica Devries MD2142 N Cove Blvd Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Rachelle L Gammon DO974 73rd St Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Monica C Hanson MD6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266