Dr. Timothy Wilson is a Chiropractor practicing in Littleton, CO. Dr. Wilson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wilson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Timothy Joseph Wilson D.C.'s Practice location
Littleton, CO 80125Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Joseph Wilson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Tara Breske DC10161 S Parker Rd Parker Colorado 80138
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Dr. Garry A. Warner DC10815 West Jewell Avenue Lakewood Colorado 80232
- Dr. Larry D. Morries D.C.215 South Wadsworth Blvd. Lakewood Colorado 80226