Dr. Mark Scott practices Pulmonology in Cincinnati, OH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Scott manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Mark J Scott M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Mark J Scott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- What Causes Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that is caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites. Moreover, pneumonia can develop in just one lobe of the right or left lung, the entire lung, or both of the lungs simultaneously. The primary characteristic of this lung disease is the inflammation of the air sacs or...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- New Technology Offers Shared Decision-Making for Cystic Fibrosis Patients
Suffering from an autosomal recessive lethal disease is indubitably difficult, but what if there were something that could make it more manageable? Physician researchers at the University of Cincinnati have worked to develop a computerize decision-making model that assists cystic fibrosis patients...
- Dr. David W. Wiltse MD1193 balmoral drive cincinati Ohio 45233
- Dr. Erich W Walder MD4760 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Fuad Hajjar MD3000 Mack Road Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Oluseun O. Medeyinlo M.D525 Alexandria Pike Newport KY 41071
- Dr. Radu Zidarescu MD98 Elm St Lawrenceburg IN 47025
- Dr. Maria V. Indihar M.D.Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908