Dr. John Ward practices Emergency Medicine in Arlington, TX. Dr. Ward assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Ward examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. John M Ward DO's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76015Get Direction
Dr. John M Ward DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Arun Raghavan MD2831 E. President George Bush Hwy Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Alexander A. Gaidarski MD6951 Meadowbriar Ln Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Devang Jitendra Patel M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Robert Glatz MD1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203
- Dr. Ava Edwana Pierce MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390