Dr. David Small, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in internal medicine and currently sees patients in Syracuse, New York. Dr. Small is a graduate of University At ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1981
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. David Small MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13202Get Direction
Dr. David Small MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Small
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Douglas P. Zmolek M.D.4500 Pewter Ln Manlius NY 13104
- Dr. Pio L Oliverio M.D.509 Briar Brook Run Fayetteville New York 13066
- Anne G. Bishop Syracuse New York
- Dr. Lubna B. Wani M.D.550 Harrison St Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Nahed S. Iskander MD.104 Union Avenue Syracuse NY 13203
- Dr. Mikhail Boris Shik MD4900 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215