Dr. Gustavo Roman practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Roman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Colombia, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia 1971
Universidad Libre De Colombia 1971
Universidad Libre De Colombia
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 1964
University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Sleep Apnea
- Memory Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Neurology
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care Program
Dr. Gustavo Roman MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Gustavo Roman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lyrica for Neuropathy
What is Lyrica?Lyrica, also known as pregabalin, is a drug made for the treatment of seizures in epilepsy. This drug is made to work by restricting nerve impulses that induce seizures. It can also inhibit pain by suppressing pain signal transmissions by the nerves....
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Parents Plan Fundraiser for Son with Muscular Dystrophy
The Realities of Muscular DystrophyFundraisers and How Differences Are Made in Fundraiser Opportunities For Muscular DystrophyEvery single day, different methods are being employed to assist those with muscular dystrophy. In one recent effort and amazing story of inspiration, a local family from...
- The Importance of Compassion and Nonverbal Communication with Alzheimer's Patients
Communication involves much more than verbal speech and written language. After all, pretty much everyone knows how important things like eye contact, facial expressions, and human touch can be when communicating.However, communicating with people with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can be...
- How to Explain MS to Friends
Often times, words don’t come out the way they should when you try to talk about serious issues such as health. Talking about multiple sclerosis can be difficult because it is often an “invisible” illness. Many of the symptoms of MS cannot be seen and it may be harder for friends to understand...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Staley A Brod M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030