Dr. Charudatta Bavare is a general surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Bavare specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bavare provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Seth G.S. Medical College 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) Program
Dr. Charudatta Shrikant Bavare MD, MPH's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Charudatta Shrikant Bavare MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Dr. Brett D. Solomon M.D.7500 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Kelly Gilmore MD450 Medical Center Boulevard Webster Texas 77598
- Amit K. Agarwal M.D.5122 Morningside Dr Houston Texas 77005
- Mohammad Talieh601 Grecian Way Houston Texas 77024
- Dr. Puja Gaur Khaitan M.D.6650 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77044
- Dr. Ata Ahmad M.D.11301 Fallbrook Dr Houston TX 77065