Dr. Khanh Duc Nguyen M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology9816 Memorial Blvd Suite 202 Humble TX, 77338
Dr. Khanh Nguyen practices Neuropathology in Humble, TX. Dr. Nguyen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 2002
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Khanh Duc Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Khanh Duc Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
dr khanh nguyen neurologist.
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- Wrestler Marti Belle's Battle Against Alzheimer's Is Something Personal
Marti Belle is just one of the women in the world who has proven that women can not only be strong, but powerful as well. In fact, she is the first female wrestler of Dominican descent in WWE history, and for her, one of her greatest honors is being able to represent Latinas in wrestling.Belle was...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Multiple Sclerosis?
The first question that comes to mind when one is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) is, "Can I live a normal life with multiple sclerosis?" Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease of the central nervous system. For people who have multiple sclerosis, the myelin sheath that covers their nerve...
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Nicolas Maher Nammour M.D.705 S. Fry Rd. Katy TX 77450
- Dr. William S. Gilmer M.D.1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004
- Dr. Todd Jay Swick MD7500 San Felipe St Houston TX 77063
- Dr. Laura Belorgey Bonds MD508 Medical Center Blvd Conroe TX 77304