Dr. Raymond Edward Erny M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology719 Southpoint Blvd Suite B Petaluma CA, 94954
Dr. Raymond Erny is a cardiologist practicing in Petaluma, CA. Dr. Erny specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Erny also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1983
Harvard Medical School 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Insights into the mechanism of luminal improvement after directional coronary atherectomy.
- Abnormal intracellular calcium handling, a major cause of systolic and diastolic dysfunction in ventricular myocardium from patients with heart failure.
- Activation of tyrosine 3-monooxygenase in pheochromocytoma cells by adenosine.
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Cardiovascular Diseases; Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Raymond Edward Erny M.D.'s Practice location
Petaluma, CA 94954Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Edward Erny M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Erny
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- Dr. Joseph Blumenthal M.D.1580 Valencia St San Francisco CA 94110
- Dr. Joel S Erickson M.D.500 Doyle Park Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Andrew Ki Wong MD3443 Villa Lane Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Scott H. Adelman MD99 Montecillo Rd San Rafael CA 94903
- Dr. Donald Gregory Hopkins M.D.3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Sanjay Chamanlal Dhar MD4740 Hoen Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405