Dr. Lisa Hackworth is an internist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Hackworth specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hackworth provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Lisa Ann Hackworth D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Lisa Ann Hackworth D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Chris M. Allen580 S. Aiken Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15232
- Dr. Katie McClelland D.O.3104 Unionville Road Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Helen Hyde Dorra MD7180 Highland Dr Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Kay Lovig M.D.3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Janet Sv Godfrey MD20130 Perry Highway Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Anthony P Yates MD339 6th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222