Dr. Eileen Masterson is a speech language pathologist practicing in CLOVER, SC. Dr. Masterson specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Masterson evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Masterson helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Eileen Masterson's Practice location
CLOVER, SC 29710Get Direction
Eileen Masterson's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Emily Roxanna Brown M.S., SLP301 EASTWOOD DR MOUNT HOLLY NC 28120
- Ms. Jennifer D Holbrook MCD, CCC-SLP197 PIEDMONT BLVD STE 205 ROCK HILL SC 29732
- Mrs. Daniella K. Johnson MA, CCC-SLP1331 E GARRISON BLVD GASTONIA NC 28054
- Lindsay Coleman Romich M.S., CCC-SLP530 LITTLE COVE LN LAKE WYLIE SC 29710
- Mrs. Carrie Jayne Hinnant M.A. SLP-CF11201 LIVINGSTON MILL RD CHARLOTTE NC 28273
- Jena Hendry SLP2675 COURT DR GASTONIA NC 28054