Dr. Craig Boyson is a Chiropractor practicing in Appleton, WI. Dr. Boyson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Boyson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Craig G Boyson DC's Practice location
Dr. Craig G Boyson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Samuel McGinnis11 N 6th Ave Winneconne WI 54986
- Dr. Daniel C Strong D.C.1426 S Commercial St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Clint Ryan Dorn DCW6905 Parkview Dr Greenville WI 54942
- Dr. Richard G Habighorst D.C.1981 Midway Rd Menasha WI 54952
- Dr. Marie-andree Claudette Gelinas D.C.858 Hansen Rd Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. Michael Ryan Wagner D.C.N9654 County Trunk N Appleton WI 54915