Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D. is a top Doctor in Atlanta, GA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Atlanta, GA, Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1977
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Distinguished FellowAmerican Psychiatric Association
- MemberAmerican Medical Association
- St Mary'S Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Mary's Health Center Program
Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Richard James Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- Massachusetts Company Cannot Fire Worker for Using Medical Marijuana in Crohn’s Disease Management
The potential legalization of marijuana has been a "hot topic" for some years now, as certain states make moves for legalization and even more have approved the use of medical marijuana. However, not all employers necessarily condone those who work for them using the drug, even for medical purposes....
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD9900 Medlock Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30097
- Dr. Lynette Stewart M.D.3660 Flat Shoals Road Decatur GA 30034
- Dr. Marc Ean Yune MD1825 Old Alabama Road Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Mark M Beaty M.D.2365 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30009
- Dr. David Henry Cornell MD993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. John R. Miklos MD3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005