Dr. Yuliya Domnina is a pediatrician practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Domnina is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Domnina diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Domnina can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Mass Gen Hosp, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Woodhull Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Yuliya Anatolievna Domnina MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Yuliya Anatolievna Domnina MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Mary Zimmer M.D.10508 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Stephanie Bundy Sherrill MD3396 Cloverleaf Pkwy Kannapolis NC 28083
- Dr. Steven David Bernal M.D.14215 Ballantyne Corporate Pl Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Susan Bignall Owensby M.D.209 Park St Belmont NC 28012