Dr. Sherry Rogers M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy2800 W Genesee St Syracuse NY, 13219
Dr. Sherry Rogers practices Allergy and Immunology care in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Rogers specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Rogers provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Sherry Rogers M.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13219Get Direction
Dr. Sherry Rogers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rogers
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Dr. Juan L Sotomayor MD5229 Witz Drive Syracuse NY 13212
- Michael Sheehan Other1200 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Stella M Castro MD300 Meridian Centre Rochester NY 14618
- Nicolae Andrei Popescu Other1200 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Richard Phelps Stankus PHD MD7209 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Harcharan Singh Other1200 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210