Dr. Ann Eisodia Alaoglu M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry4701 Willard Ave Suite 217 Chevy Chase MD, 20815
Dr. Ann Alaoglu practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Alaoglu evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Alaoglu seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1978
Stanford University School of Medicine 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Children'S Hosp Of L A, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Georgetown University
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Ann Eisodia Alaoglu M.D.'s Practice location
Chevy Chase, MD 20815Get Direction
Dr. Ann Eisodia Alaoglu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alaoglu
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D.6410 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Lawrence A. Brain M.D.7910 Woodmont Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Dr. Asha Patton-Smith MD5999 Burke Commons Road Burke Virginia 22015
- Sonia C. Thomas11204 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Michael A. Del Vecchio M.D.8296 Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Weiner M.D.2009 14th St N Arlington VA 22201