Dr. Mark Thomas is a urologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Thomas specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1982
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Urology; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Mark Drew Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
LIMA, OH 45801Get Direction
Dr. Mark Drew Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- Dr. Hannah Ruth Kerr M.D.University Of New Mexico Health Sciences Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Richard L Conn Other5400 Gibson SE Albuquerque NM 87108
- Dr. Andrew Grollman M.D.610 Broadway Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Damara Lee Kaplan PHD, M.D.610 Broadway Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Snoy MD4161 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Vaun Taylor Floyd M.D.610 Broadway Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102