Dr. James Castle is a pathologist practicing in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Castle is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Castle can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Castle may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Alveolar soft part sarcoma of the tongue: report of an unusual pattern in a child.
- Kaposi sarcoma of major salivary gland origin: A clinicopathologic series of six cases.
- AAOMP case challenge: A mass of the maxillary tuberosity.
- AAOMP CASE CHALLENGE: multiple cystic lesions in a child.
- Nasopharyngeal angiofibroma of the nasal cavity.
- Intraosseous hemangioma of the anterior mandible.
- Lymphangioma of the vallecula.
- Maxillary intraosseous spindle cell lipoma.
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Epithelioid osteoblastoma.
- Nasolabial cyst.
- Bilateral laryngoceles.
- Recurrent pleomorphic adenoma.
- Malignant Vagal Paraganglioma.
- CLINICAL PATHOLOGIC CONFERENCE CASE 5: A MALE NAVY DIVER WITH ORAL AND SKIN LESIONS.
Dr. James Theodore Castle D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19140Get Direction
Dr. James Theodore Castle D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mr. Eric Wargotz M.D.8118 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Larry Winfred Bryant DDS12200 Annapolis Rd Glenn Dale MD 20769
- Dr. Chyi-chia Richard Lee M.D., PH.D.119 Autumn Wind Way Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Abdus Salam MD3300 Gallows Road Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Jayashree Krishnan MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Mary Sidawy Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007