Dr. Honorato Aguila is a general surgeon practicing in Lemoore, CA. Dr. Aguila specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Aguila provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Manila Central University / College of Medicine MD
College of Medicine, Seoul National University, Seoul Korea (South/Republic Of) South Korea 1963
University of the City of Manila College of Medicine 1963
- St Joseph Hosp, General Surgery; Thorek Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery; Augustana Hosp Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Honorato M Aguila MD's Practice location
Lemoore, CA 93246Get Direction
Dr. Honorato M Aguila MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Dr. Sohail H Mamdani D.O.42 E Laurel Rd Stratford NJ 08084
- Dr. Ying-chien Lee M.D.470 Greenfield Ave Hanford CA 93230
- Dr. Monteith Dumond Austin MD470 Greenfield Ave Hanford CA 93230
- Dr. Douglas Wesley Cook M.D.470 Greenfield Ave Hanford CA 93230
- Dr. Thomas Ross Scherer DO125 Mall Dr Hanford CA 93230
- Dr. Uriel Limjoco M.D.804 W 7th St Hanford CA 93230