Dr. Sonho Lee is a pediatrician practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Lee is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lee diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lee can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Sonho Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Sonho Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove California 92843
- Jasim al-Jawad500 W. Willow Street Long Beach California 90806