Dr. William Stroud is an optometrist practicing in Laurinburg, NC. Dr. Stroud specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Stroud performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. William F. Stroud's Practice location
Laurinburg, NC 28352Get Direction
LOUISBURG, NC 27549Get Direction
Dr. William F. Stroud's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Meredith Cameron Treece O.D.215a Lauchwood Dr Laurinburg NC 28352
- Dr. David Scott Johnson O.D.602 E Main St Bennettsville SC 29512
- Dr. Ralph M Hendrix ODHighway 211 East Red Springs NC 28377
- Dr. Sandra Kaye Locklear OD204 Union Chapel Rd Pembroke NC 28372
- Dr. Elizabeth James Beaty O.D.208 Broad St Bennettsville SC 29512
- Dr. Jonathan Earl Bowling O.D.215a W Lauchwood Dr Laurinburg NC 28352