Dr. David Christiansen practices Emergency Medicine in Flemington, NJ. Dr. Christiansen assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Christiansen examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1977
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. David Christiansen MD's Practice location
Flemington, NJ 08822Get Direction
Dr. David Christiansen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Christiansen
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Dr. Mona Jaggi M.D.2100 Wescott Drive Flemington New Jersey 08822
- Dr. Paul R Pirigyi Other470a Us Highway 202 Bedminster NJ 07921
- Dr. Peter Benjamin Cridge MD253 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Seeta Arjun DO64 Princeton-Hightstown Road Princeton Junction NJ 08550
- Dr. Anita Bhavnani Other470a Us Highway 202 Bedminster NJ 07921
- Dr. Craig Anthony Gronczewski M.D.253 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08540