Dr. Geoffrey Bell is a Dentist practicing in Carlsbad, CA. Dr. Bell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Geoffrey Edward Bell DDS's Practice location
Carlsbad, CA 92008Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey Edward Bell DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S.116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Peggy kargar Ram169 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S.1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D.665 San Rodolfo Drive Solana Beach California 92075
- Dr. Aaron Mario Perez D.D.S.727 E Ohio Ave Escondido CA 92025