Dr. Raymond Andrew Zekauskas MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery1725 E 19th St Suite 800 Tulsa OK, 74104
Dr. Raymond Zekauskas is a trauma surgeon practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Zekauskas specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1971
- Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Raymond Andrew Zekauskas MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Andrew Zekauskas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zekauskas
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Altered Cell Protein Expression in Lupus May Be a Step Toward Potential Treatment
Scientists recently discovered the altered expression of one protein in the body that may change the way physicians treat and diagnose lupus in the future.Lupus is an autoimmune disease, in which the body starts attacking its own major tissues and organs. It is a disease that does not have any fixed...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Facts Every Celiac Patient Should Know
When someone is diagnosed with celiac disease they have to make significant lifestyle changes to ensure that they can properly manage their disorder. To make those changes, it’s critical that the patient and their family members have a proper understanding of celiac disease and how it affects a...
- Dr. Frank L Mitchell MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Dennis S Wang MD6161 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. John K Bini MD2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Timothy Wade Hepner MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Rocky Max Morgan MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Nathan James Powell D.O.1211 Medical Center Dr Nashville TN 37232