Dr. Julie Fieschko practices Neuropathology in Lebanon, PA. Dr. Fieschko studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1977
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1977
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1977
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Parkinson's Disease
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Neurology; Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mercy Hospital Pittsburgh
- MERCY HOSPITAL
Dr. Julie Therese Fieschko M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, PA 17042Get Direction
Dr. Julie Therese Fieschko M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Zinc’s Role in Multiple Sclerosis Development
Past research has shown that it is a pathological disruption of zinc homeostasis that causes multiple sclerosis-induced motor deficits and spinal cord white matter damage. It is known that an abnormal vesicular release of zinc and accumulation of intracellular zinc may help to mediate several of the...
- Visual Hallucinations: Causes and Treatment
What is a Hallucination? You may be having encountered this word in a Science class when studying substance abuse. Is the just as it was defined in Primary School? Let us have a deeper look into this word, what causes it and its treatment among other issues concerning the same. A hallucination is...
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- Parkinson's Disease Patients are Given Renewed Hope with a New Therapy
Hitherto there is no truly preventive treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It is important that neurologists be aware of the symptomatic triad of depression, losing the sense of smell and constipation. It is good to consult with a neurologist with some expertise in the subject when these cases are...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Experiencing Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy
Many people living with MS face everyday challenges such as muscle spasms, numbness, extreme fatigue, mood changes, and more. Women who live with MS and who want to start a family might be wondering if pregnancy would be healthy for them.Of course, while this is a natural response, the chances of...
- Sabina Miranda30 Hope Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Anthony P Turel M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Nabila A Dahodwala MD800 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Hany G Salama MD1869 Charter Lane Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30096