Karen Edwards is an acupuncturist practicing in Bristol, VT. Dr. Edwards evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Edwards treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Karen Rachel Edwards M.S., L.AC.'s Practice location
Bristol, VT 05443Get Direction
Ms. Karen Rachel Edwards M.S., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Wendy Goodwin L.AC.3129 Case St Middlebury VT 05753
- Megan Godfrey5247 Shelburne Rd Shelburne VT 05482
- Sarah Lynn Kaplan MSOM, L.AC.,DIPL. OM859 Old County Rd Waitsfield VT 05673
- Ms. Melissa Lyn Maki LAC, AP89 Main St Middlebury VT 05753
- Akhil Kaplan MSOM, L.AC., DIPL.OM859 Old County Rd Waitsfield VT 05673
- Elizabeth Anne Scheuerman L.AC.,L.H.,DIPL.OM10 Marsett Rd Shelburne VT 05482