Dr. Laleh Karimi MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2799 W. Grand Blvd Henry Ford Hospital Detroit MI, 48202
Dr. Laleh Karimi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Karimi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Karimi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Karimi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Laleh Karimi MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53208Get Direction
Dr. Laleh Karimi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karimi
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3980 John R St Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007