Dr. Vernon Sackman is a dermatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Sackman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Sackman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1973
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Dermatology Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
Dr. Vernon Eugene Sackman M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44118Get Direction
Dr. Vernon Eugene Sackman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition that affects the skin when it is exposed to high temperatures, and sweat gets trapped beneath the layers of the skin. Victims of this condition usually experience general symptoms such as:...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face frequently...
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dr. Berna Remzi M.D.26900 Cedar Road Beachwood Ohio 44122
- Dr. Eric Bret Baud M.D.2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Cecelia Lynn Hamilton M.D.1611 S Green Rd Cleveland OH 44121
- Dr. Richard E Ranchoff MD20455 Lorain Rd Cleveland OH 44126
- Dr. Elma D Baron MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106