Dr. John Barringer is an optometrist practicing in Ardmore, OK. Dr. Barringer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Barringer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. John Barry Barringer OD's Practice location
Ardmore, OK 73401Get Direction
Dr. John Barry Barringer OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Don Paul Martin O.D.1122 Walnut Dr Ardmore OK 73401
- Dr. Sarah E Clay OD226 W Main St Ardmore OK 73401
- Dr. Denver Rushing O.D.1702 N Commerce St Ardmore OK 73401
- Daniel Woods OD2510 Chickasaw Blvd Ardmore OK 73401
- Dr. Garland Willis Clay OD226 W Main St Ardmore OK 73401
- Dr. David Steve Hobbs O.D.1203 W Broadway St Ardmore OK 73401