Dr. Asif Ayub is a gastroenterologist practicing in ARLINGTON, VA. Dr. Ayub specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Ayub performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Asif Ayub M.D.'s Practice location
ARLINGTON, VA 22203Get Direction
Dr. Asif Ayub M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cooking Tips for a Crohn's Diet
If you are suffering from Crohn’s disease, then you are aware that inflammation of your small intestine can make it more difficult for you to digest and absorb the proper nutrients you require. While there is no cure for Crohn’s disease, there are specific foods that may trigger flare-ups or...
- What Is Cholera: Get the Facts
Cholera is a very dangerous disease, which is caused by the bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Someone infected with cholera experiences painless and watery diarrhea. Due to continuous diarrhea, one is likely to develop dehydration which can result in death. Many people who get cholera happen to...
- How This Woman Came to Terms with the Reality of Ulcerative Colitis Diagnosis
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects more than 1 million Americans. Brooke Bogdan, founder of Companion Magazine for IBD, shares her story in hopes of raising awareness and helping others understand that they are not alone.Brooke’s storyWhile returning home from a...
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- What Are Gallstones: Get the Facts
Formed in the gallbladder, gallstones are compact, “stone”-like substances. In size, gallstones can be compared to either a golf ball or a grain of sand. They can be produced by the gallbladder as a single large stone, many small sized stones, or both.Just beneath the liver’s lobe, on the...
- Dr. Robert G. Finkel MD16526 Emory Lane Rockville Maryland 20853
- Dr. Emil Valle M.D.1939 Roland Clarke Place Reston VA 20191
- Susan H. Barton10110 Molecular Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Jacquelyn L. Redd M.D.2101 East Jefferson Street Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Ashraf M. Sufi MD18111 Prince Philip Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610