Dr. Marco pocholo Valencia is a family practitioner practicing in Bonney Lake, WA. Dr. Valencia specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Valencia possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Marco pocholo Rigor Valencia M.D.'s Practice location
Bonney Lake, WA 98391Get Direction
Dr. Marco pocholo Rigor Valencia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.4700 POINT FOSDICK DRIVE NW SUITE 220 GIG HARBOR WA 98335
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD200 Health Way Dr Potosi MO 63664
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Julie A Komarow MD19820 State Route 410 E Bonney Lake WA 98391
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD11216 Sunrise Blvd. E. Puyallup WA 98374
- Dr. Emily Katherine Balser MD1412 Sw 43rd St Renton WA 98057