Dr. Evander Fletcher Fogle M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 900 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Privileges: A native Atlantan, Dr. Fogle attended The Westminster Schools, spending his senior year abroad in Oldenburg, Germany. He majored in economics at Stanford University prior to attending ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Outstanding Faculty Award, 2005University of Southern California Orthopaedics Department, 2005 Robert
- Arthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery, Elbow Problems And More
- MemberOrthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member Kelly Orthopaedic Society
- Member Stanford Alumni Association
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Evander Fletcher Fogle M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Evander Fletcher Fogle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fogle
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. James L. Chappuis M.D.3161 Howell Mill Road Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Gary A. Levengood M.D.1900 Riverside Parkway Lawrenceville Georgia 30043
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.3580 Castlegate Dr NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD3855 Pleasant Hill Dr Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD1014 Sycamore Drive Decatur Georgia 30030
- William E. Frank261 Kirkland Drive Lawrenceville Georgia 30044