Mr. David T Rouse MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Suite 104 Liberty MO, 64068
Dr. David Rouse is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Liberty, MO. Dr. Rouse specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 2000
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Construct design for efficient, effective and high-throughput gene silencing in plants.
- Description of a fertilization-independent obligate apomictic species: Corunastylis apostasioides Fitzg.
- Promoter and expression studies on an Arabidopsis thaliana dehydrin gene.
- Descending propriospinal neurons in normal and spinal cord-transected lamprey.
- Biophysical properties of descending brain neurons in larval lamprey.
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Skin Cancer
- University Of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Mr. David T Rouse MD's Practice location
Mr. David T Rouse MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rouse
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Dr. Kelvin L Walls M.D.4880 Nw Goodview Circle Lees Summit MO 64064
- Mr. Matthew E Beuerlein MD2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Liberty MO 64068
- Dr. Bradley Seaton Thedinger MD3100 Broadway Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Avon C Coffman DO5330 N Oak Trfy Kansas City MO 64118
- Dr. Frank C Koranda MD5330 N Oak Trfy Kansas City MO 64118
- Dr. Andrew Sinclair Pavlovich M.D.4880 Nw Goodview Circle Lees Summit MO 64064