Dr. Hope Robin Schlossberg MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)401 S Van Brunt St Suite 405 Englewood NJ, 07631
Dr. Hope Schlossberg is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Schlossberg specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Schlossberg can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Schlossberg can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University Hospital Program
Dr. Hope Robin Schlossberg MD's Practice location
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
Dr. Hope Robin Schlossberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schlossberg
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631