Dr. Richard Kelner practices Periodontics in Clark, NJ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Kelner has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Kelner provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- American Academy of Periodontics
- New Jersey Academy of Periodontics
- America Dental Association
Dr. Richard M Kelner DMD's Practice location
CLARK, NJ 07066Get Direction
Dr. Richard M Kelner DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- Girl with Muscular Dystrophy Undergoes Surgery to Restore Smile
A seven year old girl, Carla Hughes, in Ireland with facial paralysis due to Muscular Dystrophy (MD) has recently undergone a surgery to restore her smile. The surgery that was performed was groundbreaking because of the way it was done and because of the disorder. MD is a degenerative disease that...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael Reshad DDS433 East 56th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Alan Rothstein DDS16 Pocono Road Denville New Jersey 07834
- Dr. Dennis P. Tarnow D.D.S.150 East 58th Street New York New York 10155
- Dr. Gary Mark Rosenblatt D.M.D.187 Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Alan S. Pollack D.D.S.225 E. 64th Street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Kayhan Civelek DDS MS580 Park Aveneu New York NY 10065