Dr. Steven T Mestitz MD
Surgeon3366 Oakdale Ave N Suite 200 Mail Stop Minneapolis MN, 55422
I became a surgeon because I enjoy improving my patients' lives by removing their pain or fixing their surgical problems in the most comfortable way possible. My goal is to provide compassionate, resp ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Hennepin County Medical Center 1987
Dr. Steven T Mestitz MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
Dr. Steven T Mestitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mestitz
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Richard C. Daly FNP-C1216 2nd St SW Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Melissa Elizabeth Brunsvold M.D.1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Hunt-lattin M.D.500 Osborne Rd NE Minneapolis MN 55432
- Ranjit John MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Torfi Thorkell Hoskuldsson MD501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Mr. Eric Thomas Becken MD2080 Woodwinds Dr Saint Paul MN 55125